Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Fun-Day: Doctor Who Edition

Here are the facts:

1. I am currently into my second day of Doctor Who-A-Thon.

(Chiton KAL: This picture was taken hours ago; I am working on the cowl neck.)

2. Being a huge nerd of almost unimaginable proportion, I am completely addicted and in love with this show.

3. I am very grateful and love Mark for lending me his collection. (I love him any way, but this deepens our friendship down to the nerdiest and most lovable level.)

4. Many of these discs are Blue Ray. :D

5. Although I love my parents, I am happy they have left for the weekend leaving me completely access to the 42" flat screen and Blue Ray. (March Madness was literally sending me into true madness!)

6. Watching TV for hours on end is mainly a stationary activity, therefore, I have completed much knitting.

(Ishbel, made with Silky Alpaca Lace, 2409 Lake Chad)

7. I will take better pictures of Ishbel.

8. Whenever I finish a lot of knitting I think about all the knitting I will do in the future.

(Manos Del Uruguay Serena and Lang Jawoll Magic for Akimbo; Silky Malabrigo and Tilli Thomas Symphony TBD)

p.s. Happy Birthday Carol! I was listening to Sergeant Pepper and some of the lyrics to "When I'm Sixty-Four seemed too coincidental not to mention:

Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine?..... (lunacy?) :-P

I could be handy mending a fuse
When your lights have gone.
You can knit a sweater by the fireside (it's probably grey or white?)
Sunday mornings go for a ride.

~The Beatles, "When I'm Sixty-Four"





1 comment:

  1. Glad you're enjoying all the Doctor Who! Hope you finish by 4/23 so you can watch the new season!!!

    ReplyDelete